Summer 2018 Update from Ravi Shanghavi

Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying the Summer here in Ottawa.

It seems to have become a custom to share an update every so often on this site, so here goes...

At Antilia Homes, where I am President, we have had another very busy six months. We completed various developments such as Carleton Avenue Phase II, and have already started on fresh ones such as our Kenora Street luxury three-storey home

This photo of an Antilia Homes kitchen demonstrates the high-spec finish we apply to every home. I'm very proud of this one, and am lucky to work with such talented designers and tradespeople.

I've also given into my passion (addiction) for blogging, and created another site. This one focuses on the latest car news, including leaks, rumours, and comment on announcements.

My first two posts have focused on the BMW Z4, which is to hit the road in 2019. My first post looked at the rumours around the much-anticipated vehicle. I updated with a second post, showing that the official announcement from BMW confirmed the rumours.

I have also renovated one of my older blogs, and am now honing in on the broad theme of technology. I have had a technology blog in the past, but I'm going to make this new iteration more focused on tech in Ottawa: past, present, and future.

For example, in one post I discussed the news that Aurrigo - a driverless pod company - has moved into Ottawa. This signifies a huge investment in the City, from a promising tech company. In the coming weeks and months, I am looking forward to adding more content, and I hope you'll check in to see what I've been reading and writing.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you around Ottawa or in the comment section of one of my blogs soon!

- Ravi Shanghavi, Ottawa, August 2018

Comments

Popular Posts