2017 Update from Ravi Shanghavi, Ottawa

Hello all,

It's Ravi Shanghavi Ottawa here, just checking in to provide an update now that we're over halfway through 2017 - wow, that went quick!

It's been a busy and rewarding year for me, in my role as President of Antilia Homes. We build bespoke homes and rentals across the Ottawa region, and we've had a fantastic first few years, having sold our first Phase of homes and properties. We're now moving forward at a good pace, with new properties under construction, and others being finished as we speak with designer interiors.

Luxury kitchen in an Antilia Homes property
A designer kitchen in on of Antilia Homes' properties, of which Ravi Shanghavi is President.

I've set up a few new blogs, each with specific themes to try and make my blogs more relevant to a particular audience. Here's a quick run-down of my current blogs.

I love cars, so my Ravi Shanghavi Ottawa car blog is a good place to follow which cars I'm admiring, admiring. I'm also a techie, having had a long career in the field, so I like to keep up-to-date with the latest product and tech announcements, which I do at my Ravi Shanghavi tech blog here. For all things Ottawa, including my favourite places to eat and shop, my Ottawa-focussed blog is the best place to start.

As President of a custom home builders, I of course have a keen interest in architecture, especially in the Ottawa region. I have a blog that is mainly dedicated to this, which can be found here, and also on my Pinterest here.

So, there you have it: my latest blogs and projects, all in one place. I hope this was useful, and as always: thanks for following!

Best wishes,

- Ravi Shanghavi Ottawa

Comments

Popular Posts